SPANXB1 Antibody Conjugated
7x SPANXB1 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSPANXB1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SPANXB1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SPANXB1
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundA variety of morphological and molecular changes are required for mature spermatozoa formation. These steps are temporally guided by the transcription and translation of several testis-specific genes. SPANX (sperm protein associated with the nucleus, X-linked) family members are sperm- and testis-specific proteins containing between 97-103 amino acids, whose genes form a cluster on chromosome X. Sharing a high level of sequence similarity, SPANX-A, -B, -C, -D and -E localize to both cytoplasm and nucleus where they are associated with nuclear craters. SPANX-B (Sperm protein associated with the nucleus on the X chromosome B/F) is a 103 amino acid protein that is detected in round and elongating spermatids.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCancer/testis antigen 11.2; Cancer/testis antigen family 11, member 2; CT11.2; hCG2036708; Nuclear associated protein SPAN Xb; Nuclear-associated protein SPAN-Xb; Nuclear-associated protein SPAN-Xf; SPAN Xb protein; SPAN Xf; SPANX; SPANX B; SPANX C; SPANX F; SPANX family member B/F; SPANX family, member B1; SPANX family, member B2; SPANX family, member F1; SPANX-B; SPANX-F; SPANXB; SPANXB2; SPANXF; SPANXF1; Sperm protein associated with the nucleus on the X chromosome B/F; Sperm protein associated with the nucleus, X chromosome, family; Sperm protein associated with the nucleus, X chromosome, family member B1; Sperm protein associated with the nucleus, X chromosome, family member B2; SPNXB_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13618R-Biotin | SPANXB1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-13618R-Cy3 | SPANXB1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13618R-Cy5 | SPANXB1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13618R-Cy5.5 | SPANXB1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13618R-Cy7 | SPANXB1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13618R-Cy7
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameSPANXB1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameSPANXB1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameSPANXB1 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameSPANX family member B1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- SPANX family, member B2
- SPANX family, member F1
- SPANX family, member F2
- SPANX family, member B1
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year2001-01-03
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-13618R-FITC | SPANXB1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-13618R-HRP | SPANXB1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD