SP A Antibody HRP Conjugated
SP A Antibody HRP Conjugated is available 2 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameSP-A Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSP-A
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SP-A.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- Gene target
- Short nameSP-A Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameSP-A (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-10206R-HRP | SP-A Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-10206R-HRP
- Price429.66 USD
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SP-A
- Gene ID number729238
- Antigen backgroundThis gene is one of several genes encoding pulmonary-surfactant associated proteins (SFTPA) located on chromosome 10. Mutations in this gene and a highly similar gene located nearby, which affect the highly conserved carbohydrate recognition domain, are associated with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. The current version of the assembly displays only a single centromeric SFTPA gene pair rather than the two gene pairs shown in the previous assembly which were thought to have resulted from a duplication. [provided by RefSeq, Sep 2009].
- SynonymsSurfactant Protein A; pulmonary surfactant-associated glycoprotein A; Pulmonary surfactant-associated protein A2 precursor; SP-A2; SP-A; PSP-A; PSPA; Alveolar proteinosis protein; 35 kDa pulmonary surfactant-associated protein; COLEC4; MGC133365; Pulmonary surfactant apoprotein; Pulmonary surfactant associated protein; SFTP1; SFTPA; SFTPA1; SFTPA1B; SP A; SP A1; Surfactant pulmonary associated protein A1; SFPA2_HUMAN; Collectin-5.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesurfactant protein A1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- surfactant, pulmonary-associated protein A1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- C-type lectin domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-10265R-HRP | SP-A Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR