SOCS3 3 UTR Lenti reporter
SOCS3 3 UTR Lenti reporter is available 2 times from Abm microrna labs
MV-h74305 | SOCS3 3'UTR Lenti-reporter-GFP Virussize: 3 ml | 885.53 USD
MV-h24305 | SOCS3 3'UTR Lenti-reporter-Luc Virussize: 3 ml | 885.53 USD
- AvailabilityPlease contact us every day between 9am-6pm local time to check the availability and/or to request a quote. For larger quantities a discount may apply.
- Technical filePlease contact us to request the latest datasheet, protocol, certificate of analysis and SDS files.
- NotesDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in Canada.
- DescriptionLenti kit or vector with CMV or EF promotors for producing Lentivirus (lenti-, Latin for "slow") or lentiviral particles in 293t cells. Lentiviruses are characterized by a long incubation period and often Puro selected. Lentiviruses can deliver a significant amount of viral RNA into the DNA of the host cell and have the unique ability among retroviruses of being able to infect non-dividing cells. They are one of the most efficient methods of a gene delivery vector. The are packaged in HEK 293T cells to get the highest possible lentiviral titers of 108 IFU/ml. The Luc reporter is the expression of the firefly luciferase gene. Puro stands for puromicin selection.
- Alternative to gene targetsuppressor of cytokine signaling 3, ATOD4 and CIS3 and Cish3 and SOCS-3 and SSI-3 and SSI3, SOCS3 and IDBG-70676 and ENSG00000184557 and 9021, protein binding, Cytoplasm, Socs3 and IDBG-214604 and ENSMUSG00000053113 and 12702, SOCS3 and IDBG-647946 and ENSBTAG00000008441 and 282081
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp