SNX7 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
SNX7 Antibody, FITC Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameSNX7 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSNX7
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SNX7.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SNX7
- Gene ID number51375
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSorting nexin (SNX) proteins are members of a large family of hydrophilic PX (phospholipid-binding motif) domain-containing proteins that interact with a variety of receptor types. SNXs are widely expressed, although the tissue distribution of each SNX mRNA varies. The ability of SNXs to bind specific phospholipids, as well as their tendency to form protein-protein complexes, suggests a role for these proteins in cellular membrane trafficking and protein sorting. SNXs may also function specifically in pro-degradative sorting, internalization, endosomal recycling or simply in endosomal sorting. SNXs partially associate with cellular membranes, despite their hydrophilic nature. SNX7 is unique in that it does not have a coiled coil region like some of the SNX family members. Mutations in the SNX7 gene have not been shown to cause any diseases.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- SynonymsMGC8717; DKFZP564F052; MGC8717; MGC8717; ; Sorting nexin 7; Sorting nexin 7 isoform a; SNX7_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameSNX7 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameSNX7 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12250R-FITC | SNX7 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12250R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesorting nexin 7
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-04-10
- Entrez gene record
- Sorting nexins
- PX-BAR domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:A method for the study of certain organic compounds within cells, in situ, by measuring the light intensities of the selectively stained areas of cytoplasm. The compounds studied and their locations in the cells are made to fluoresce and are observed under a microscope.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies