SNX2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
SNX2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameSNX2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSNX2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SNX2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationMembrane bound
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SNX2
- Gene ID number6643
- Swiss ProtO60749
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundInvolved in several stages of intracellular trafficking. Interacts with membranes containing phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate (PtdIns(3P)) or phosphatidylinositol 3,5-bisphosphate (PtdIns(3,5)P2) (PubMed:16179610). Acts in part as component of the retromer membrane-deforming SNX-BAR subcomplex (PubMed:17101778). The SNX-BAR retromer mediates retrograde transport of cargo proteins from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network (TGN) and is involved in endosome-to-plasma membrane transport for cargo protein recycling. The SNX-BAR subcomplex functions to deform the donor membrane into a tubular profile called endosome-to-TGN transport carrier (ETC) (Probable). Can sense membrane curvature and has in vitro vesicle-to-membrane remodeling activity (PubMed:23085988). Required for retrograde endosome-to-TGN transport of TGN38 (PubMed:20138391). Promotes KALRN- and RHOG-dependent but retromer-independent membrane remodeling such as lamellipodium formation; the function is dependent on GEF activity of KALRN (PubMed:20604901).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- SynonymsTRG-9; Sorting nexin-2; Transformation-related gene 9 protein; SNX2; TRG9
- Gene target
- Short nameSNX2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namesorting nexin 2 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetsorting nexin 2, TRG-9, SNX2 and IDBG-38906 and ENSG00000205302 and 6643, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0006886 and intracellular protein transport and biological process this GO :0006897 and endocytosis and biological process this GO :0010008 and endosome membrane and cellular component this GO :0016023 and cytoplasmic membrane-bounded vesicle and cellular component this GO :0030904 and retromer complex and cellular component this GO :0031901 and early endosome membrane and cellular component this GO :0035091 and phosphatidylinositol binding and molecular function this GO :0043231 and intracellular membrane-bounded organelle and cellular component this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component, phosphatidylinositol binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0035091: phosphatidylinositol binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0035091: phosphatidylinositol binding, Cytoplasm, Snx2 and IDBG-146883 and ENSMUSG00000034484 and 67804, BT.26946 and IDBG-644960 and ENSBTAG00000025358 and 509769
bs-12249R-Cy5 | SNX2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12249R-Cy5
- Price430.54 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesorting nexin 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1996-07-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Sorting nexins
- PX-BAR domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedData show that mice lacking sorting nexin 1 or sorting nexin 2 are viable and fertile, whereas embryos deficient in both proteins arrest at midgestation.Data describe a functional interaction between Hbeta58, sorting nexin 1 (SNX1), and SNX2 and strongly suggest that SNX2 plays a more critical role than SNX1 in retromer activity during embryonic development.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies