SmartDoc w/ Blue Light Illumin,Gel Documentation System
SmartDoc w/ Blue Light Illumin,Gel Documentation System is available 1 time from Genesee labs
- DescriptionGel Documentation System
- PropertiesBlue has a wavelength of around 480 nm and will make your sample visible. If your sample is too concentrated you can dissolve it in water.
- ConjugationBlue Substrate
- TestA gel is a solid jelly-like material that can have properties ranging from soft and weak to hard and tough. Gels are defined as a substantially dilute cross-linked system, which exhibits no flow when in the steady-state. By weight, gels are mostly liquid, yet they behave like solids due to a three-dimensional cross-linked network within the liquid. It is the crosslinking within the fluid that gives a gel its structure (hardness) and contributes to the adhesive stick (tack). In this way gels are a dispersion of molecules of a liquid within a solid in which the solid is the continuous phase and the liquid is the discontinuous phase. The word gel was coined by 19th-century Scottish chemist Thomas Graham by clipping from gelatin.
- Gene target
- Short nameSmartDoc w/ Light Illumin, Documentation System
- Techniquelight, Gel
- Alternative nameSmartDoc w/ Blue Light Illumin,electrophoretic matrix Documentation System
31-440SBD | SmartDoc w/ Blue Light Illumin,Gel Documentation Systemsize: 1 System/unit | 859.26 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies