Smac DIABLO Monoclonal Antibody 79183
Smac DIABLO Monoclonal Antibody 79183 is available 2 times from Epigen labs
- Clonalitymonoclonal antibody
- DescriptionThis item is a monoclonal antibody against Smac/DIABLO. Monoclonal antibodies ensure a highly specific binding to a certain epitope of the antigen and are much more LOT-to-LOT consistent than polyclonal antibodies.
- Product typeAntibody
- Target antigenSmac/DIABLO
- StorageOur specialists from Gentaur/Genprice advise to follow carefully the instructions for use and store the Smac/DIABLO Monoclonal Antibody  in refrigerator and according to the label upon arrival.
- Long nameSmac/DIABLO Monoclonal Antibodies 
- Storage conditionsFor short term storage the Smac/DIABLO Monoclonal Antibody  can be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For long term storage keep frozen at -20 degrees Celsius. Be sure to refer to the technical sheet for any additional specifications and requirements for proper storing of the antibodies.
- Gene target
- Short nameSmac/DIABLO Monoclonal Antibody 
- Alternative nameSmac/diablo, IAP-binding mitochondrial protein monoclonal (Antibody to) 
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetdiablo, IAP-binding mitochondrial protein, DIABLO and IDBG-62263 and ENSG00000184047 and 56616, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005739 and mitochondrion and cellular component this GO :0005758 and mitochondrial intermembrane space and cellular component this GO :0005829 and cytosol and cellular component this GO :0006915 and apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0006919 and activation of cysteine-type endopeptidase activity involved in apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0008625 and extrinsic apoptotic signaling pathway via death domain receptors and biological process this GO :0008631 and intrinsic apoptotic signaling pathway in response to oxidative stress and biological process this GO :0008635 and activation of cysteine-type endopeptidase activity involved in apoptotic process by cytochrome c and biological process this GO :0009898 and cytoplasmic side of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0035631 and CD40 receptor complex and cellular component this GO :0043065 and positive regulation of apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0051402 and neuron apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0097193 and intrinsic apoptotic signaling pathway and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Plasma membranes, Diablo and IDBG-199693 and ENSMUSG00000029433 and 66593, DIABLO and IDBG-632769 and ENSBTAG00000004199 and 493999
A-0420-100 | Smac/DIABLO Monoclonal Antibody size: 0,1 mg | 569.75 USD
- Catalog numberA-0420-100
- Price569.75 USD
- Size0,1 mg
- TipsSmac/DIABLO MAb  should not be exposed to cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the peptide chains/bonds in the antibodies and reduce/change the activity of the antibody. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to collect its content on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Epigen they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
0. Gene info
- Long gene namediablo IAP-binding mitochondrial protein
- Synonyms gene name
- diablo, IAP-binding mitochondrial protein
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-10-27
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Deafness associated genes
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedincreased expression and leakage of Omi/HtrA2 enhanced MI/R injury in aging hearts via degrading XIAP and promoting myocardial apoptosis.Smac/DIABLO was elevated at diestrus, proestrus and metestrus but was minimal at estrus. Smac/DIABLO and XIAP are regulated differently and may play important roles in the regulation of endometrial cell fate.Balance and location of anti-apoptotic proteins vs. pro-apoptotic proteins may be associated with the translocation of Smac/DIABLO from the mitochondria to the cytosol and therefore closely related to cell death or survival after focal cerebral ischemia.The mechanism of Abeta-induced neuronal apoptosis sequentially involves JNK activation, Bcl-w downregulation, and release of mitochondrial Smac, followed by cell death.Mitochondria signal channel plays an important role in the endotoxin-induced apoptosis of hepatic cells by promoting the release of smac from mitochondria to cytoplasm and activating caspase-9 and caspase-3.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
A-0420-100 | Smac/DIABLO Monoclonal Antibody size: 100 µg | 569.44 USD
FAM163A, ID (FAM163A, C1orf76, NDSP, Protein FAM163A, Cebelin, Neuroblastoma-derived secretory protein) Antibody
NFAM1 NFAT Activation Molecule 1 Calcineurin NFAT activating ITAM containing Protein NFAT activating Protein with ITAM Motif 1 CNAIP