SLITRK5 Antibody Conjugated
8x SLITRK5 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSLITRK5
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SLITRK5.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SLITRK5
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe leucine-rich (LRR) repeat is a 20-30 amino acid motif that forms a hydrophobic å/âˆ« horseshoe fold, allowing it to accommodate several leucine residues within a tightly packed core. All LRR repeats contain a variable segment and a highly conserved segment, the latter of which accounts for 11 or 12 residues of the entire LRR motif. SLITRK5 (SLIT and NTRK-like family, member 5), also known as LRRC11 (leucine-rich repeat-containing protein 11), is a 958 amino acid single-pass type I membrane protein that contains 16 LRR repeats and belongs to the SLITRK family. Expressed at high levels in the cerebral cortex, but also present in areas of the spinal cord and medulla, SLITRK5 functions to suppress neurite outgrowth, thereby playing a regulatory role in neuronal function. The gene encoding SLITRK5 maps to human chromosome 13, which houses over 400 genes, such as BRCA2 and RB1, and comprises nearly 4% of the human genome. Trisomy 13, also known as Patau syndrome, is deadly and the few who survive past one year suffer from permanent neurologic defects, difficulty eating and vulnerability to serious respiratory infections.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsbA364G4.2; KIAA0918; Leucine rich repeat containing 11; Leucine rich repeat containing protein 11; LRRC 11; LRRC11; SLIT and NTRK like family member 5; SLIT and NTRK like protein 5; Slit and trk like gene 5; SLITRK 5; SLIK5_HUMAN.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11959R-Biotin | SLITRK5 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-11959R-Cy3 | SLITRK5 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11959R-Cy5 | SLITRK5 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11959R-Cy5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameSLITRK5 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSLITRK5 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameSLITRK5 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameSLIT and NTRK like family member 5
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- leucine rich repeat containing 11
- SLIT and NTRK-like family, member 5
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-04-16
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-11959R-Cy5.5 | SLITRK5 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11959R-Cy7 | SLITRK5 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11959R-FITC | SLITRK5 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-11959R-HRP | SLITRK5 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11959R-PE | SLITRK5 Antibody, PE Conjugated0.1ml 450.06 USD
FNIP2, NT (Folliculin-interacting Protein 2, FNIP1-like Protein, O6-methylguanine-induced Apoptosis 1 Protein, FNIPL, KIAA1450, MAPO1) Antibody