SLITRK2 Antibody Conjugated
SLITRK2 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSLITRK2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SLITRK2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SLITRK2
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSLITRK family proteins are integral membrane proteins that have a C-terminal domain that is partially similar to TRK neurotrophin receptor proteins and two leucine-rich repeat (LRR) domains that are similar to those of SLIT proteins. SLITRK2 (SLIT and NTRK-like protein 2) is a 845 amino acid single-pass type I membrane protein that contains 14 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats and is expressed in neural tissues, with highest levels found in adult cerebral cortex. Overexpression of SLITRK2 leads to inhibition of unipolar neurites in cultured cells, suggesting that it suppresses neurite outgrowth. Inhibitory activity of SLITRK2 is localized to its C-terminal intracellular domain and without this region the protein induces neurite outgrowth. Variants in the gene encoding SLITRK2 may contribute to the development of bipolar disorder, autism spectrum disorder and schizophrenia. There are two isoforms of SLITRK2 that are produced as a result of alternative splicing events.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCXorf2; KIAA1854; SLIK2_HUMAN; SLIT and NTRK like protein 2; SLIT and NTRK-like protein 2; SLITL1; SLITRK 2; Slitrk2.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11955R-Biotin | SLITRK2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11955R-Cy3 | SLITRK2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11955R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameSLITRK2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the SLITRK2 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSLITRK2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameSLITRK2 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameSLIT and NTRK like family member 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- slit-like 1 (Drosophila)
- SLIT and NTRK-like family, member 2
- transmembrane protein 257
- chromosome X open reading frame 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-03-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11955R-Cy5 | SLITRK2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11955R-Cy5.5 | SLITRK2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11955R-Cy7 | SLITRK2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11955R-FITC | SLITRK2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11955R-HRP | SLITRK2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11955R-PE | SLITRK2 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies