SLFN5 Antibody - N-terminal region
SLFN5 Antibody - N-terminal region is available 1 time from Aviva labs
ARP67303_P050 | SLFN5 Antibody - N-terminal regionsize: one vial | 361.01 USD
- Recognized antigenSLFN5 - N-terminal region
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameSLFN5
- Long nameAntibody against SLFN5 - N-terminal region
- StorageFor shorter time periods the SLFN5 - N-terminal region Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the SLFN5 - N-terminal region Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the SLFN5 - N-terminal region antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSLFN5 Antibody - N-terminal region
- Alternative nameschlafen family member 5 (Antibody to) - N-terminal region
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetschlafen family member 5, SLFN5 and IDBG-41595 and ENSG00000166750 and 162394, ATP binding, nuclei, Slfn5 and IDBG-205050 and ENSMUSG00000054404 and 327978
Goat anti Human IgE epsilon chain Affinity Pure DyLight488 Conjugate min w bovine mouse rabbit serum IgE epsilon chain