SLC39A11 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
SLC39A11 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSLC39A11
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SLC39A11.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SLC39A11
- Gene ID Number201266
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenZinc is an essential cofactor that is involved in cell growth and development, as well as in protein, nucleic acid and lipid metabolism. The transport of zinc across the cell membrane is crucial for correct enzyme and overall cell function. SLC39A11 (solute carrier family 39 (metal ion transporter), member 11), also known as ZIP11 (Zrt- and Irt-like protein 11), is a 342 amino acid multi-pass membrane protein belonging to the ZIP transporter family. Expressed as multiple alternatively spliced isoforms, SLC39A11 acts as a zinc-influx transporter and is encoded by a gene located on human chromosome 17, which comprises over 2.5% of the human genome and encodes over 1,200 genes, some of which are involved in tumor suppression and in the pathogenesis of Li-Fraumeni syndrome, early onset breast cancer and a predisposition to cancers of the ovary, colon, prostate gland and fallopian tubes.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC17orf26; S39AB_HUMAN; SLC39A11; Solute carrier family 39 metal ion transporter member 11; Solute carrier family 39 member 11; Zinc transporter ZIP11; ZIP-11; ZIP11; Zrt and Irt like protein 11; Zrt- and Irt-like protein 11.
- Gene target
- Short nameSLC39A11 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9635R-A350 | SLC39A11 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9635R-A350
- Price409.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesolute carrier family 39 member 11
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 17 open reading frame 26
- solute carrier family 39, member 11
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-03-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Solute carriers
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)This paper describes the genomic region surrounding the SOX9 gene which includes SLC39A11 (C17orf26).
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9635R-A488 | SLC39A11 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9635R-A555 | SLC39A11 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9635R-A594 | SLC39A11 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9635R-A647 | SLC39A11 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD