SLC26A6 Antibody Conjugated
SLC26A6 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSLC26A6
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SLC26A6.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SLC26A6
- Gene ID number65010
- Swiss ProtQ9BXS9
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundApical membrane anion-exchanger with wide epithelial distribution that plays a role as a component of the pH buffering system for maintaining acid-base homeostasis. Acts as a versatile DIDS-sensitive inorganic and organic anion transporter that mediates the uptake of monovalent anions like chloride, bicarbonate, formate and hydroxyl ion and divalent anions like sulfate and oxalate. Function in multiple exchange modes involving pairs of these anions, which include chloride-bicarbonate, chloride-oxalate, oxalate-formate, oxalate-sulfate and chloride-formate exchange. Apical membrane chloride-bicarbonate exchanger that mediates luminal chloride absorption and bicarbonate secretion by the small intestinal brush border membrane and contributes to intracellular pH regulation in the duodenal upper villous epithelium during proton-coupled peptide absorption, possibly by providing a bicarbonate import pathway. Mediates also intestinal chloride absorption and oxalate secretion, thereby preventing hyperoxaluria and calcium oxalate urolithiasis. Transepithelial oxalate secretion, chloride-formate, chloride-oxalate and chloride-bicarbonate transport activities in the duodenum are inhibited by PKC activation in a calcium-independent manner. The apical membrane chloride-bicarbonate exchanger provides also a major route for fluid and bicarbonate secretion into the proximal tubules of the kidney as well as into the proximal part of the interlobular pancreatic ductal tree, where it mediates electrogenic chloride-bicarbonate exchange with a chloride-bicarbonate stoichiometry of 1:2, and hence will dilute and alkalinize protein-rich acinar secretion. Mediates also the transcellular sulfate absorption and oxalate secretion across the apical membrane in the duodenum and the formate ion efflux at the apical brush border of cells in the proximal tubules of kidney. Plays a role in sperm capacitation by increasing intracellular pH. Isoform 4: Apical membrane chloride-bicarbonate exchanger. Its association with carbonic anhydrase CA2 forms a bicarbonate transport metabolon; hence maximizes the local concentration of bicarbonate at the transporter site.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsSolute carrier family 26 member 6; Anion exchange transporter; Pendrin-like protein 1; Pendrin-L1; SLC26A6
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-20817R-Biotin | SLC26A6 Antibody , Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-20817R-Cy3 | SLC26A6 Antibody , Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-20817R-Cy5 | SLC26A6 Antibody , Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-20817R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameSLC26A6 Polyclonal Antibody , Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameSLC26A6 Antibody Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameSLC26A6 (Antibody to) , cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesolute carrier family 26 member 6
- Synonyms gene name
- solute carrier family 26, member 6
- solute carrier family 26 (anion exchanger), member 6
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-01-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Solute carriers
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-20817R-Cy5.5 | SLC26A6 Antibody , Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-20817R-Cy7 | SLC26A6 Antibody , Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-20817R-FITC | SLC26A6 Antibody , FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-20817R-HRP | SLC26A6 Antibody , HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD