SIPA1L2 Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-7927R | SIPA1L2 Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 304.76 USD
- Long nameSIPA1L2 Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asSIPA1L2 PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenSIPA1L2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SIPA1L2.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SIPA1L2
- Gene ID number57568
- Tested ApplicationsWB, IHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenSIPA1L2
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesSI1L2_HUMAN; Signal induced proliferation associated 1 like protein 2; Signal-induced proliferation-associated 1-like protein 2; SIPA1 like protein 2; SIPA1-like protein 2; SIPA1L2; SPAL2; KIAA1389.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSIPA1L2 Antibody
- Alternative nameSIPA1L2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies