SIM HiVeg Medium
SIM HiVeg Medium is available 1 time from Himedia labs
MV181-500G | SIM HiVeg Mediumsize: 5X500G | 197.79 USD
- DescriptionSIM HiVeg Medium by HiMedia Laboratories is recommended for determination of hydrogen sulphide production, indole formation and motility of enteric bacilli.
- Storage TemperatureSIM HiVeg Medium should be stored below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2-8°C.
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on the label
- Sterilization121°C / 15 minutes.
- AppearenceYellow coloured, may have slightly greenish tinge, homogeneous, free flowing powder
- Storage conditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- Data SheetContact us to request a datasheet
- OrderingTo order SIM HiVeg Medium , please use the Cat. Nr. MV181-500G and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for SIM HiVeg Medium
- Additional descriptionThere are two major types of growth media those used for cell culture , which use specific cell types derived from plants or animals, and microbiological culture, which are used for growing microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast. The most common growth media for microorganisms are nutrient broths and agar plates with antibiotics; specialized media are sometimes required for microorganism and cell culture growth.
- Gene target
- Short nameSIM HiVeg Medium
- Alternative nameSIM HiVeg Medium
- Alternative techniquecellculture