SIGLEC9 Antibody Conjugated
SIGLEC9 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSIGLEC9
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SIGLEC9.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SIGLEC9
- Gene ID number27180
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundTwo families of mammalian lectin-like adhesion molecules bind glycoconjugate ligands in a sialic acid-dependent manner: the selectins and the sialoadhesins. The sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin superfamily lectins, designated siglecs or sialoadhesins, are immunoglobulin superfamily members recognizing sialylated ligands. The common sialic acids of mammalian cells are N-acetyl-neuraminic acid (Neu5Ac) and N-glycolyl-neuraminic acid (Neu5Gc). Siglec-1 mediates local cell-cell interactions in lymphoid tissues and can be detected at contact points of macrophages with other macrophages, sinus-lining cells and reticulum cells. Siglec-7, highly expressed in monocytes and resident blood cells, but not in parenchymatous cells, mediates inhibition of natural killer cell cytotoxicity. Siglec-9 is closely homologous to Siglec-7; the gene encoding it maps to chromosome 19q13.41 in humans. It is highly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes (but not eosinophils), liver, bone marrow, placenta and spleen. Siglec-8, a type I membrane protein, is selectively expressed on human eosinophils, basophils and mast cells, where it regulates their function and survival.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCD329; CDw329; OB binding protein like; OBBP LIKE; Protein FOAP 9; Protein FOAP-9; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 9; Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 9; Sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin like lectin 9; SIGL9_HUMAN; Siglec 9; Siglec-9; SIGLEC9.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetsialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 9, SIGLEC9 and IDBG-65664 and ENSG00000129450 and 27180, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0007155 and cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0007166 and cell surface receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0030246 and carbohydrate binding and molecular function this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process, carbohydrate binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0030246: carbohydrate binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0030246: carbohydrate binding, Plasma membranes
bs-9874R-Biotin | SIGLEC9 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9874R-Cy3 | SIGLEC9 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9874R-Cy5 | SIGLEC9 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9874R-Cy5.5 | SIGLEC9 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9874R-Cy7 | SIGLEC9 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9874R-FITC | SIGLEC9 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9874R-HRP | SIGLEC9 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9874R-HRP
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameSIGLEC9 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameSIGLEC9 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namesialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 9 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesialic acid binding Ig like lectin 9
- Synonyms gene name
- sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 9
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-03-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Sialic acid binding Ig like lectins
- V-set domain containing
- Ig-like cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedConstitutively expressed Siglec-9 inhibits LPS-induced CCR7, but enhances IL-4-induced CD200R expression in human macrophages.This work defines a critical role for aberrantly glycosylated MUC1 and identifies an activating pathway that follows engagement of Siglec-9.Binding studies on recombinant human Siglec-9 show recognition of both Neu5Ac and Neu5Gc; in striking contrast, chimpanzee and gorilla Siglec-9 strongly prefer binding Neu5Gc.Siglec-7 and Siglec-9 are capable of negative regulation of TCR signaling and ligand binding is required for optimal activitySiglecs-9 did not interact with sulfate derivatives of LacNAc and sulfated oligosaccharides containing sialic acid.The Siglec-9 provides not only a useful marker for certain subsets of AML, but also a potential therapeutic target.Increased bacterial survival are also facilitated by group b Streptococcus sialylated capsular polysaccharide interactions with Siglec-9.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR