SIGLEC10 Antibody Conjugated
SIGLEC10 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSIGLEC10
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SIGLEC10.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SIGLEC10
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSIGLEC10 is a putative adhesion molecule that mediates sialic-acid dependent binding to cells. It preferentially binds to alpha2,3- or 2,6-linked sialic acid. The sialic acid recognition site may be masked by cis interactions with sialic acids on the same cell surface. In the immune response, may act as an inhibitory receptor upon ligand induced tyrosine phosphorylation by recruiting cytoplasmic phosphatase(s) via their SH2 domain(s) that block signal transduction through dephosphorylation of signaling molecules. SIGLEC10 interacts with PTPN6/SHP-1 upon phosphorylation. The protein is expressed by peripheral blood leukocytes (eosinophils, monocytes and a natural killer cell subpopulation).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsPRO940; mSiglec G; Sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 10; Sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 10; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 10 Ig like lectin 7; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin G; Sialic acid binding Immunoglobulin like lectin 10; SIGLEC 10; Siglec G; siglec like gene 2; Siglec like protein 2; Siglec like protein 2; Siglecg; SLG2.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetsialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 10, SIGLEC10 and IDBG-65888 and ENSG00000142512 and 89790, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005576 and extracellular region and cellular component this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0007155 and cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Extracellular
bs-2706R-Biotin | SIGLEC10 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2706R-Cy3 | SIGLEC10 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2706R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameSIGLEC10 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the SIGLEC10 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSIGLEC10 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namesialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 10 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesialic acid binding Ig like lectin 10
- Synonyms gene name
- sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 10
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- C2-set domain containing
- Sialic acid binding Ig like lectins
- V-set domain containing
- Ig-like cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-2706R-Cy5 | SIGLEC10 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2706R-Cy5.5 | SIGLEC10 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2706R-Cy7 | SIGLEC10 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2706R-FITC | SIGLEC10 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2706R-HRP | SIGLEC10 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2706R-PE | SIGLEC10 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR