Sialoadhesin Antibody Conjugated
8x Sialoadhesin Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSialoadhesin
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Sialoadhesin.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Sialoadhesin
- Gene ID number6614
- Swiss ProtQ9BZZ2
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundActs as an endocytic receptor mediating clathrin dependent endocytosis. Macrophage-restricted adhesion molecule that mediates sialic-acid dependent binding to lymphocytes, including granulocytes, monocytes, natural killer cells, B-cells and CD8 T-cells. Preferentially binds to alpha-2,3-linked sialic acid (By similarity). Binds to SPN/CD43 on T-cells (By similarity). May play a role in hemopoiesis.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsSN; CD169; SIGLEC-1; dJ1009E24.1; Sialoadhesin; Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 1; SIGLEC1
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-10751R-Biotin | Sialoadhesin Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-10751R-Cy3 | Sialoadhesin Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-10751R-Cy5 | Sialoadhesin Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-10751R-Cy5.5 | Sialoadhesin Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-10751R-Cy7 | Sialoadhesin Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-10751R-FITC | Sialoadhesin Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
- Catalog numberbs-10751R-FITC
- Price407.26 USD
- Long nameSialoadhesin Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSialoadhesin Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameSialoadhesin (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-10751R-HRP | Sialoadhesin Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-10751R-PE | Sialoadhesin Antibody, PE Conjugated0.1ml 450.06 USD