SHEEP ANTI LSD/NOR-LSD Antibody
1x SHEEP ANTI LSD/NOR-LSD Antibody found in MBS Polyclonals
- Alternative name1Anti-SHEEP ANTI LSD/NOR-LSD
- Alternative name2Ovine ANTI LSD/NOR-LSD
- Alternative name3Ovinae ANTI LSD/NOR-LSD
- Alternative name4LSD/NOR-LSD
- Alternative name5N/A
- Other namesN/A
- Gene nameLSD/NOR-LSD
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypePolyclonal IgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismSheep
- Species reactivityChemical
- Specificity and cross-reactivityLSD/NOR-LSD This item recognises Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), a potent hallucinogenic drug, and one of its metabolites found in urine, Nor-LSD (N-desmethyl-LSD). It was first synthesised from ergot, a grain fungus, and used for various psychiatric treatments. However, it was prohibited in the UK due to its rapidly emerging use as a recreational drug. Effects of LSD are varied and unpredictable but include delusions, visual hallucinations, hypothermia, fever, uterine contractions, increased heart rate, anxiety and depression. LSD is not considered an addictive drug, but does produce tolerance, meaning users have to use progressively higher doses. The typical dose is very small and metabolism is rapid and extensive. This makes testing for LSD use challenging.
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearancePurified (Purified IgG - liquid)
- ConcentrationIgG concentration 1 miligram per 1 mililiter
- Storage and shippingStore at +Store productone at +4 degrees Celsius. or productone should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. if preferred. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. productone should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should productone contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use. Shelf Life: 18 months from date of dispatch.
- Tested for:ELISA (EIA)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short nameANTI LSD/NOR-LSD Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- SpeciesSheep, The sheep (Ovis aries) ELISAs are detecting sheep proteins and antigens. Some epitopes will also recognize goat proteins. Sheep and goats are also used to produce polyclonals. An adult female sheep is referred to as a ewe a male as a ram, a castrated male as a wether, and a younger sheep as a lamb. Sheeps
- Alternative nameovine antibody to LSD/NOR-LSD (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS224128 | SHEEP ANTI LSD/NOR-LSD Antibody0.25 miligrams 707.77 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies