SHBG Polyclonal Antibody
SHBG Polyclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Bioma labs
- Other nameSex steroid-binding protein Testis-specific androgen-binding protein Testosterone-estradiol-binding globulin Testosterone-estrogen-binding globulin SHBG
- ImmunogenRecombinant human Sex hormone-binding globulin protein (30-402AA)
- Verified reactivityHuman
- Verified applicationsELISA,WB
- Raised inRabbit
- Protein numberP04278
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityCaprylic Acid Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation Purified
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time3-7 business days
- Supplementary informationFunctions as an androgen transport protein, but may also be involved in receptor mediated processes. Each dimer binds one molecule of steroid. Specific for 5-alpha-dihydrotestosterone, testosterone, and 17-beta-estradiol. Regulates the plasma metabolic clearance rate of steroid hormones by controlling their plasma concentration.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSHBG Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameSHBG polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
CAC07543 | SHBG Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 468.17 USD
CAC07543 | SHBG Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 286.04 USD