SET7 Protein is available 2 times from Epigen labs
- Expression systemEscherichia coli
- StorageOur specialists from Gentaur/Genprice advise to follow carefully the instructions for use and store the SET7 Protein in refrigerator and according to the label upon arrival.
- Storage conditionsOur specialists advise you to store the product SET7 Protein at minus 20 degrees Celsius to keep its reactivity and quality for one year. The preparation of small aliquots is recommended in order to avoid repeated cycles of freezing and thawing.
- Product typerecombinant protein
- Gene nameSET7
- Purityhigher than 95 percents determined by SDS-PAGE
E23000-1 | SET7 Proteinsize: 50 µg | 569.44 USD
E23000-1 | SET7 Proteinsize: 0.05 mg | 525.17 USD
- Catalog numberE23000-1
- Price525.17 USD
- Size0.05 mg
- TipsThe SET7 Protein is intended to be used for research experiments and it is not applicable for in vitro diagnostic procedures.
- Gene target
- Short nameSET7 Protein
- Alternative nameSET7 Protein
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameSET domain containing lysine methyltransferase 7
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-02-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- SET domain containing
- Lysine methyltransferases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- PubMedThe response to hyperglycemia in vascular endothelial cells involves Set7 mediated changes in chromatin remodeling and gene expression.Data indicate that the ability of transcription factor Pdx1 to regulate genes in beta cells is partially dependent upon its methylation by methyltransferase Set7/9.Data conclude that Set7/9 is required for normal beta-cell function, likely through the maintenance of euchromatin structure at genes necessary for glucose-stimulated insulin secretion.ASCOM-MLL3 and ASCOM-MLL4 likely function as crucial but redundant H3K4MT complexes for PPARgamma-dependent adipogenesisDefine a biological function for Set7 in muscle differentiation and provide a molecular mechanism by which Set7 modulates myogenic transcription factors during muscle differentiation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene