Sensitive Safe DNA Gel Stain
Sensitive Safe DNA Gel Stain is available 1 time from 101 biosystem labs
101Bio-W139-500 | Sensitive Safe DNA Gel Stainsize: 500 µL | 173.14 USD
- DescriptionsSENSITIVE SAFE DNA GEL STAIN- 500μl- Staining reagent, used for the detection of (DNA), it is a permutation of ethidium bromide, which is toxic and carcinogenic, in order to preserve it well it must be protected light
- Shelf life1 year
- Sorage temperatureRoom temperature in the original container.
- Shipping conditionRoom temperature
- Type of reagentPlease consult labeling
- Final productDNA
- Regulatory approvalsUse only for research
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the instructions when using the Sensitive Safe DNA Gel Stain . Check the lot number and expiration date before first use and follow the pre-written instructions in the technical sheet for long-term storage
- OrderingTo order Sensitive Safe DNA Gel Stain , please use the Cat. N°.101Bio-W139-500and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support - firstname.lastname@example.org - to request a datasheet, the user manual, certificate of analysis or the MSDS file.
- similar_products1012193256 1012193264 1012193252 1012193265 1012193257 1012193260 1012193253 1014451792 1010538193 1010896124 1010335668 1011348713 2013629303 2013625840 1011399300 1011399306 1013806758 1014397088
- TestA gel is a solid jelly-like material that can have properties ranging from soft and weak to hard and tough. Gels are defined as a substantially dilute cross-linked system, which exhibits no flow when in the steady-state. By weight, gels are mostly liquid, yet they behave like solids due to a three-dimensional cross-linked network within the liquid. It is the crosslinking within the fluid that gives a gel its structure (hardness) and contributes to the adhesive stick (tack). In this way gels are a dispersion of molecules of a liquid within a solid in which the solid is the continuous phase and the liquid is the discontinuous phase. The word gel was coined by 19th-century Scottish chemist Thomas Graham by clipping from gelatin.
- Gene target
- Short nameSensitive Safe DNA Stain
- Techniquedna, Gel
- Alternative nameSensitive Safe Desoxyribonucleic acid electrophoretic matrix staining