SeeBand Forte protein staining solution analytical grade
SeeBand Forte protein staining solution analytical grade is available 2 times from Geba labs
- CategorySOLUTIONS (BUFFERS)
- Ordering informationIf you wish to order this product, please send us by email or by fax an official purchase order including your full shipping and billing information. Contact us if you need first a quotation. Delivery for USA and Europe next week if an order is received before Friday 2 pm.
- Alternative techniquesamples
SB021 | SeeBand Forte protein staining solution (analytical grade, SAMPLE)size: 1 EA | 70.1 USD
- Catalog numberSB021
- Price70.1 USD
- Size1 EA
- Product contentsThis product comes with SeeBand Forte, 60 ml, protein staining solution (analytical grade)(SAMPLE)
- DescriptionThe volume (ml) in milliliters of buffered % w/v solutions at the medium pH are also used for DNA extraction Organic (Phenol-Chloroform) Extraction, Non-Organic (Proteinase K and Salting out), Chelex (Ion Exchange Resin) Extraction, EDTA or PBS aqueous.
- Gene target
- Short nameSeeBand Forte protein staining (analytical grade, SAMPLE)
- Alternative nameSeeBand Forte protein coloring solution (analytical grade, SAMPLE)
- PubMedSequencing of the human lumican and fibromodulin genes has excluded them as candidate genes for MYP3 associated high grade myopia.Examination of a German six-generation kindred by 10K whole genome chips led to the identification of a 19-cM map segment as being the most likely familial myopia candidate region spanning from chromosomal band 12q14.3 to 12q21.31 (MYP3).
- Entrez Gene
SB020 | SeeBand Forte, protein staining solution (analytical grade)size: 1 EA | 113.15 USD