SCP1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated
SCP1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameSCP1 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSCP1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SCP1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationNucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SCP1/CT8
- Gene ID number6847
- Swiss ProtQ15431
- Tested applicationsWB
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000)
- CrossreactivityMouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundMajor component of the transverse filaments of synaptonemal complexes (SCS), formed between homologous chromosomes during meiotic prophase.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsCT8; SCP1; SCP-1; HOM-TES-14; Synaptonemal complex protein 1; Cancer/testis antigen 8; SYCP1
- Gene target
- Short nameSCP1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameSCP1 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-17297R-HRP | SCP1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-17297R-HRP
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCTD small phosphatase 1
- Synonyms gene name
- CTD (carboxy-terminal domain, RNA polymerase II, polypeptide A) small phosphatase 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-10-27
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CTD family phosphatases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene