SCG3 Antibody - C-terminal region
SCG3 Antibody - C-terminal region is available 1 time from Aviva labs
OAAB12923 | SCG3 Antibody - C-terminal regionsize: one vial | 483.61 USD
- Recognized antigenSCG3 - C-terminal region
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameSCG3
- Long nameAntibody against SCG3 - C-terminal region
- StorageFor shorter time periods the SCG3 - C-terminal region Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the SCG3 - C-terminal region Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the SCG3 - C-terminal region antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSCG3 Antibody - C-terminal region
- Alternative nameSCG3 (Antibody to) - C-terminal region
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL