SCARB1 Polyclonal Antibody
SCARB1 Polyclonal Antibody is available 3 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS127340 | SCARB1 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50ug | 354.77 USD
MBS127340 | SCARB1 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100ug | 451.63 USD
MBS127340 | SCARB1 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200ug | 651.19 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-SCARB1 Polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative name2SCARB1 PAb
- Alternative name3SCARB1 Polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative name4SCARB1
- Alternative name5CD36L1; CLA-1; CLA1; MGC138242; SR-BI; SRB1
- Other namesScavenger receptor class B member 1; Scavenger receptor class B member 1; scavenger receptor class B member 1; CD36 and LIMPII analogous 1; scavenger receptor class B type III; CD36 antigen (collagen type I receptor, thrombospondin receptor)-like 1; scavenger receptor class B, member 1; CD36 and LIMPII analogous 1; CLA-1; CD36 antigen-like 1; Collagen type I receptor, thrombospondin receptor-like 1; SR-BI; CD_antigen: CD36
- Gene nameSCARB1
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesSCARB1; SCARB1; CLA1; SRB1; CLA-1; SR-BI; CD36L1; HDLQTL6; CD36L1; CLA1; SRB1; CLA-1
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodAffinity Purification
- Concentration1 miligram per 1 mililiter
- Storage and shippingFor short term storage keep at -20 degrees Celsius; for long term storage, keep at -80 degrees Celsius. Cycles of freeze/thaw should be avoided in order to retain the full activity. Buffer: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSCARB1 Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative namescavenger receptor class B, member 1 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetscavenger receptor class B, member 1, CD36L1 and CLA-1 and CLA1 and HDLQTL6 and SR-BI and SRB1, SCARB1 and IDBG-63952 and ENSG00000073060 and 949, high-density lipoprotein particle receptor activity, Cell surfaces, Scarb1 and IDBG-201281 and ENSMUSG00000037936 and 20778, SCARB1 and IDBG-631911 and ENSBTAG00000014269 and 282346
Recombinant Klebsiella pneumoniae subsp pneumoniae UPF0299 membrane protein KPN78578_25390 KPN78578_25390