Salmonella spp Real Time PCR assay kit
Salmonella spp Real Time PCR assay kit is available 4 times from Biopremier labs
BIOPFS-0001 | Salmonella spp. Real-Time PCR assay kitsize: 100 reactions | 570.8 USD
BIOPFS-sp0001 | Salmonella spp. Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size)size: 10 reactions | 89.44 USD
- Catalog numberBIOPFS-sp0001
- Price89.44 USD
- Size10 reactions
- Original nameREAL TIME DETECTION KIT Salmonella spp. SAMPLE
- Short descriptionThe product Salmonella spp. Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size) represents a set of reagents for highly sensitive detection of low concentrations of Salmonella spp. and provides 10 5'nuclease real-time PCR reactions that amplify unique genomic sequences . This kit will help you to determine the DNA quantity in every type of food probe.
- Product contentThe product Salmonella spp. Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size) contains a positive control, negative control and master mix that are needed for your experiments.
- Storage conditionsAfter delivery, keep the product Salmonella spp. Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size) at minus 20 degrees Celsius to ensure the quality and long-term stability of the reagents.
- RecommendationsAsk Gentaur/Genprice technical support team for more details about the product Salmonella spp. Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gene target
- Short nameSalmonella spp. Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size)
- Alternative nameSalmonella spp. Real-Time PCR test reagent test reagent (trial size)
- ConceptScope note:In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.
- Tree numbers
BIOPFS-0043 | Salmonella spp. serotype determination Real-Time PCR assay kitsize: 200 reactions | 1106.29 USD
BIOPFS-sp0022 | Salmonella spp. serotype determination Real-Time PCR assay kit (trial size)size: 20 reactions | 142.4 USD
- Expiration date6 months
- TestBiopremier supplies other types of Assays as 1.
- GroupPCR, polymerase chain reaction
- AboutTAQ or Pfu or Pfx or other enzymes are used for polycmerase chain reaction and have different specificity. The mores specific the lower the yield.Real-time PCR amplification mixes are available for quantification with specific selected primers and with optimized buffers.
- PropertiesThermocyclers can be callibrated for identical ramping curves to obtain a more accurate PCR.
- DescriptionReal time PCR kits are used with DNA extraction kits supplied in 50 or 100 tests with polymerase chain reaction (PCR). It monitors the amplification of a targeted DNA molecule during the PCR quantitatively (Quantitative real-time PCR), semi-quantitatively. RNA is often converted to cDNA. Often used as diagnostic tool. Ct values will have to be set for your probes.
- TechniqueReal-time, Assay, PCR
- Alternative techniquertpcr
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
- DiseaseSalmonella typhimurium, enteriditis and Salmonella paratyphi antibodies or media detect this rod-shaped (bacillus) gram-negative bacteria of the Enterobacteriaceae family. The two species of Salmonella are Salmonella enterica and Salmonella bongori. Salmonella enterica is the type species and is further divided into six subspecies that include over 2500 serovars. S. enterica subspecies are found worldwide in all warm-blooded animals, and in the environment. S. bongori is restricted to cold-blooded animals particularly reptiles. Strains of Salmonella cause illnesses such as typhoid fever, paratyphoid fever, and food poisoning (salmonellosis).