Salivary Gland Lysate
Salivary Gland Lysate is available 2 times from Proscience labs
20-103 | Salivary Gland Lysatesize: 0.1 mg | 523.28 USD
XBL-10846 | Salivary Gland Membrane Lysatesize: 0.1 mg | 798.44 USD
- Lysate's originTissue
- State of tissueNormal
- Species of the lysateHuman
- Disease of the lysateNormal
- Localisation of the biopsyHuman Salivary gland tissue
- Positive control inthe lysate is used as positive control in Western Blot
- PH and mediumHEPES pH 7.9, MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, and NP-40.
- Keep atStore at 2-8 grades C for continuous use. For extended storage, freeze working aliquots at -70 grades C. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is half a year from the date of receipt.
- CautionThis product is for research use only.
- Laboratory requirementsProducts are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. GENTAUR is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of GENTAUR materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures. Also, for further information on the biosafety classification of human etiologic agents, please consult the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office of Health and Safety (www.cdc.gov/od/ohs).
- Animal originHuman
- Dilution2 mg/mL or more concentrated
- Short nameSalivary Gland Lysate
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR