RSV Nucleoprotein Antibody Conjugated
RSV Nucleoprotein Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenRSV Nucleoprotein
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against RSV Nucleoprotein.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein
- Crossreactive species detailsHuman respiratory syncytial virus A2
- Antigen backgroundRespiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a major cause of respiratory illness in young children. RSV infection produces a variety of signs and symptoms involving different areas of the respiratory tract, from the nose to the lungs. RSV is a negative sense, enveloped RNA virus. The virion is variable in shape and size with average diameter of between 120 and 300 nm. The Nucleoprotein encapsidates the genome, protecting it from nucleases. The nucleocapsid (NC) has a helical structure. The encapsidated genomic RNA is termed the NC and serves as template for transcription and replication. During replication, encapsidation by protein N is coupled to RNA synthesis and all replicative products are resistant to nucleases.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsRespiratory syncytial virus nucleoprotein; N; NCAP_HRSVA; Nucleoprotein; Protein N; Nucleocapsid protein.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-10207R-Biotin | RSV Nucleoprotein Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
- Catalog numberbs-10207R-Biotin
- Price409.62 USD
- Long nameRSV Nucleoprotein Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameRSV Nucleoprotein Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameRSV Nucleoprotein (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-10207R-Cy3 | RSV Nucleoprotein Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-10207R-Cy5 | RSV Nucleoprotein Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-10207R-Cy5.5 | RSV Nucleoprotein Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-10207R-Cy7 | RSV Nucleoprotein Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-10207R-FITC | RSV Nucleoprotein Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-10207R-HRP | RSV Nucleoprotein Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR