RSBN1L Antibody Conjugated
RSBN1L Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenRSBN1L
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against RSBN1L.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human RSBN1L
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundRSBN1L
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms8430412F05Rik; AI447441; C330002G24Rik; RGD1308748; Round spermatid basic protein 1-like protein; RSBN1L; RSBNL_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13616R-Biotin | RSBN1L Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13616R-Cy3 | RSBN1L Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13616R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameRSBN1L Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the RSBN1L Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameRSBN1L Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameRSBN1L (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameAlu-mediated CDKN1A/p21 transcriptional regulator (non-protein coding)
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- RSBN1L antisense RNA 1 (non-protein coding)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2012-06-30
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Long non-coding RNAs (published)
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-13616R-Cy5 | RSBN1L Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13616R-Cy5.5 | RSBN1L Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13616R-Cy7 | RSBN1L Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-13616R-FITC | RSBN1L Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-13616R-HRP | RSBN1L Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Orexin 2 Receptor Orexin Receptor 2 Orexin Receptor 2 OX2R Receptor Receptor CD200R Receptor Receptor Hypocretin 2 Receptor