RRAD Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
RRAD Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenRRAD
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against RRAD.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human RRAD
- Gene ID Number6236
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenHuman Rad1 is a component of a heterotrimeric PCNA like complex that also contains the Rad9 and Hus1 proteins. This complex is believed to be involved in cellular responses to DNA damage, possibly by associating with Rad17 and several components of the PCNA-loading heteropentamer, replication factor C. Human Rad1 exhibits significant homology to Rad1 from S. pombe, and its expression in yeast rad1 mutants has been shown to partially restore radiation resistance and G2 checkpoint activity. It has also been shown to possess exonuclease activity.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsRAD; Ras-related associated with diabetes; RAD1; REM3; Cell cycle checkpoint protein Hrad1; Cell cycle checkpoint protein Rad 1 A / B; Cell cycle checkpoint protein RAD1; Checkpoint control protein HRAD1; Checkpoint control protein RAD1; DNA repair exonuclease; DNA repair exonuclease rad1; DNA repair exonuclease rad1 homolog; DNA repair exonuclease REC1; DNA repair protein RAD1; EC 22.214.171.124; Exonuclease homolog RAD1; GTP-binding protein RAD; hRAD 1; hRAD1; MGC77779; RAD 1; RAD; RAD1 homolog S. pombe; RAD1 homolog; Rad1 like DNA damage checkpoint; Rad1 like DNA damage checkpoint protein; RAD1, S. pombe, homolog of; Ras associated with diabetes; REC 1; REC1; RRAD; RAD_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameRRAD Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetRas-related associated with diabetes, RAD and RAD1 and REM3, RRAD and IDBG-35758 and ENSG00000166592 and 6236, this GO :0003924 and GTPase activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005516 and calmodulin binding and molecular function this GO :0005525 and GTP binding and molecular function this GO :0005622 and intracellular and cellular component this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006184 and GTP catabolic process and biological process this GO :0007165 and signal transduction and biological process this GO :0007264 and small GTPase mediated signal transduction and biological process this GO :0015031 and protein transport and biological process this GO :0016020 and membrane and cellular component, GTP binding, this GO :0003924: GTPase activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0005516: calmodulin binding and also this GO :0005525: GTP binding, this GO :0003924: GTPase activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005516: calmodulin binding, this GO :0005525: GTP binding, Plasma membranes, Rrad and IDBG-185875 and ENSMUSG00000031880 and 56437, RRAD and IDBG-633213 and ENSBTAG00000013929 and 505165
bs-0278R-A350 | RRAD Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-0278R-A488 | RRAD Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-0278R-A555 | RRAD Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-0278R-A594 | RRAD Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-0278R-A647 | RRAD Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0278R-A647
- Price409.32 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameRRAD, Ras related glycolysis inhibitor and calcium channel regulator
- Synonyms gene name
- Ras-related associated with diabetes
- RRAD, Ras related glycolysis inihibitor and calcium channel regulator
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-12-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- RGK type GTPase family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedData show that Ras-related associated with diabetes protein (RRAD) directly binds to the p65 subunit of the NF-kappa B (NF-kappaB)complex and inhibits the nuclear translocation of p65, which in turn negatively regulates the NF-kappaB signalingResults revealed an important role and mechanism of p53 in antagonizing the stimulating effect of hypoxia on glycolysis, which contributes to p53's function in tumor suppression.Mouse Rad Q65P (the murine equivalent of human Rad Q66P) inhibits L-type currents conducted by CaV1.2 or CaV1.3 channels as potently as wild-type Rad (>95% inhibition of both channels).Evidence from Rad transgenic mice suggests that the Rad-associated signaling pathway may play a role in arrhythmogenesis in diverse cardiac diseases.results indicate that RRAD might act as a functional tumor suppressor and its epigenetic inactivation may play an important role in NPC development
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies