RPUSD2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
RPUSD2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenRPUSD2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against RPUSD2.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human RPUSD2
- Gene ID Number27079
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenRPUSD2, is a 545 amino acid member of the pseudouridine synthase rluA family and is encoded by a gene that is located on chromosome 15. Encoding more than 700 genes, chromosome 15 is made up of approximately 106 million base pairs and is about 3% of the human genome. Angelman and Prader-Willi syndromes are associated with loss of function or deletion of genes in the 15q11-q13 region. In the case of Angelman syndrome, this loss is due to inactivity of the maternal 15q11-q13 encoded UBE3A gene in the brain by either chromosomal deletion or mutation. In cases of Prader-Willi syndrome, there is a partial or complete deletion of this region from the paternal copy of chromosome 15. Tay-Sachs disease is a lethal disorder associated with mutations of the HEXA gene, which is encoded by chromosome 15. Marfan syndrome is associated with chromosome 15 through the FBN1 gene.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC15orf19; C18B11; C18B11 homolog; RNA pseudouridylate synthase domain containing 2; RNA pseudouridylate synthase domain containing protein 2; RNA pseudouridylate synthase domain-containing protein 2; RPUSD 2; RPUSD-2; RUSD2_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameRPUSD2 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9626R-A350 | RPUSD2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9626R-A488 | RPUSD2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9626R-A555 | RPUSD2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9626R-A555
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameRNA pseudouridylate synthase domain containing 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 15 open reading frame 19
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-07-02
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- RNA pseudouridylate synthase domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9626R-A594 | RPUSD2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9626R-A647 | RPUSD2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD