RPS20 Antibody Conjugated
RPS20 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenRPS20
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against RPS20.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human RPS20
- Gene ID number6224
- Swiss ProtP60866
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundMammalian ribosomal proteins are encoded by multigene families that consist of processed pseudogenes and one functional intron-containing gene within their coding regions. Ribosomal Protein S20, also known as RPS20, is a 119 amino acid cytoplasmic protein that is a component of the 40S ribosomal subunit. Co-transcribed with the small nucleolar RNA gene U54, Ribosomal Protein S20 is a primary binding protein (it binds independently to its target protein) that interacts with both the 5’ and 3’ minor domains of 16S ribosomal RNA (rRNA). Through its interactions with 16S rRNA, Ribosomal Protein S20 is thought to play a key role in nucleating the assembly of the 30S ribosomal subunit. Like most ribosomal protein-coding genes, the gene encoding Ribosomal Protein S20 is dispersed throughout the genome and exists as multiple processed pseudogenes.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsS20; 40S ribosomal protein S20; RPS20
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-18322R-Biotin | RPS20 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-18322R-Cy3 | RPS20 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-18322R-Cy5 | RPS20 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-18322R-Cy5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameRPS20 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameRPS20 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameRPS20 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameribosomal protein S20
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-08-18
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- S ribosomal proteins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-18322R-Cy5.5 | RPS20 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-18322R-Cy7 | RPS20 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-18322R-FITC | RPS20 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-18322R-HRP | RPS20 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR