RPE-iFluor 647-streptavidin conjugate
RPE-iFluor 647-streptavidin conjugate is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionRPE-iFluor 647-streptavidin conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. RPE-iFluor 647-streptavidin conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that RPE-iFluor 647-streptavidin conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameRPE-iFluor 647-streptavidin conjugate
- Alternative nameRPE-iFluor 647-biotinilated-binding streptavidin conjugate
16906 | RPE-iFluor 647-streptavidin conjugatesize: 0.1 milligrams | 254.71 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies