RNF126 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
RNF126 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human RNF126
- Swiss ProtQ9BV68
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against RNF126.
- Immunogen range80-130/313
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Nucleus
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Modification SiteNone
- SynonymsE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF126; RING finger protein 126; RNF126
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Gene ID Number55658
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Background of the antigenE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that regulates several biological processes through ubiquitination of various target proteins. Depending on the associated E2 ligase, mediates 'Lys-48'- and 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitination of substrates. Through their polyubiquitination, may play a role in the endosomal sorting and degradation of several membrane receptors including EGFR, FLT3, MET and CXCR4. May also be part of a BAG6-dependent quality control process ensuring that proteins of the secretory pathway that are mislocalized to the cytosol are degraded by the proteasome. May provide the ubiquitin ligase activity associated with the BAG6 complex and be responsible for ubiquitination of the mislocalized proteins and their targeting to the proteasome (PubMed:24981174). May also play a role in the endosomal recycling of IGF2R, the cation-independent mannose-6-phosphate receptor (PubMed:24275455). By ubiquitinating CDKN1A/p21 and targeting it for degradation, may also promote cell proliferation (PubMed:23026136). May monoubiquitinate AICDA (PubMed:23277564).
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Target AntigenRNF126
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Gene target
- Short nameRNF126 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2125R-A350 | RNF126 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-2125R-A488 | RNF126 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-2125R-A555 | RNF126 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-2125R-A594 | RNF126 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2125R-A594
- Price409.25 USD
- Long nameRNF126 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-RNF126 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 594
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameRNF126 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 594
0. Gene info
- Long gene namering finger protein 126
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-05-21
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Ring finger proteins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedRNF126 is a novel regulator of NHEJ that promotes completion of DNA repair by ubiquitylating Ku80 and releasing Ku70/80 from damaged DNA.RNF126 and Rabring7 play a role in the ubiquitin-dependent sorting and downregulation of membrane receptors.identify a unique cofactor, RING finger protein 126 (RNF126), verify its interaction by traditional techniques, and show that it has functional consequences as RNF126 is able to ubiquitylate activation-induced cytidine deaminaseRNF126 is recruited to the N-terminal Ubl domain of Bag6 and preferentially ubiquitinates juxtahydrophobic lysine residues on Bag6-associated clients.These findings suggest that RNF126 promotes cancer cell proliferation by targeting p21 for ubiquitin-mediated degradation
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-2125R-A647 | RNF126 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.25 USD