RNA STAT-60, 100ml
RNA STAT-60, 100ml is available 1 time from Teltestblabs labs
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Please contact us to check the latest availability or to request a quote for larger or bulk quantity
- DescriptionA 100ml bottle contains a red solution of RNA STAT-60. Total RNA/mRNA is isolated in 60 minutes. Ready mRNA can be used for Northern blot/PCR in under 60 minutes. No additional purification is needed for use in subsequent procedures including Northern blotting and PCR. Extracts contain 30-150% more of total RNA/mRNA than any other method. This is cost effective method requiring less reagent and sample.
- Storage timeStore for 9 months at 2-8°C protected from light exposure. Refer to expiration date stamped on label.
- OrderingIf you wish to order the RNA STAT-60 100ML, please include the Cat. #CS-110-100 and desired quantity with your shipping and billing details to your purchase order.
- PrecautionsU.S. Patent. For in vitro research use only. Made in USA
- Technical filePlease contact us for the protocol and the latest representative certificate of analysis
- Gene target
- Short nameRNA STAT-60, 100ml
- TechniqueRNAs are to store at -70 C
- Alternative nameRNA Signal transducer and activation on transcription-60, 100ml
CS-110-100 | RNA STAT-60, 100mlsize: 100ml | 258.28 USD
- Catalog numberCS-110-100
- Price258.28 USD
- Additional descriptionSTAT proteins are phosphorylated by receptor related kinases and for homo or hetero dimers. JAK-STAT pathways are signaling to the nucleus of the cell.
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameimmunoglobulin lambda variable 4-60
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-05-08
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Immunoglobulin lambda locus at 22q11.2
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptRegistry number:63231-63-0Scope note:A polynucleotide consisting essentially of chains with a repeating backbone of phosphate and ribose units to which nitrogenous bases are attached. RNA is unique among biological macromolecules in that it can encode genetic information, serve as an abundant structural component of cells, and also possesses catalytic activity. (Rieger et al., Glossary of Genetics: Classical and Molecular, 5th ed)CASN1 number:Ribonucleic acids
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersimmunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, chemistry, drug effects, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution, ultrastructure
- PubMedTGF-beta rapidly suppresses IFN-gamma-driven STAT1 signaling by reducing DNA binding via promotion of STAT1--PIAS1 interactions and not inhibition of STAT1 activation.Mdm2 is sumoylated during nuclear translocation by RanBP2 and then further sumoylated once in the nucleus by PIASxbeta and PIAS1data support a physiological role of Ubc9 and PIAS1 as transcriptional coactivators in COUP-TFI-mediated CYP11B2 transcriptionResults suggest that recombinant human interleukin-12 upregulates STAT-1 expression and that increased expression may be dose dependent.PIASy cooperates with PIAS1 to down-regulate the specificity and magnitude of NF-kappa B/STAT1-mediated gene activation.PIAS1 negatively regulates ubiquitination of Msx1 homeoprotein independent of its SUMO ligase activity.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies