RITA C12orf52 Antibody Conjugated
RITA C12orf52 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenRITA/C12orf52
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against RITA/C12orf52.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human RITA/C12orf52
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundEncoding over 1,100 genes within 132 million bases, chromosome 12 makes up about 4.5% of the human genome. A number of skeletal deformities are linked to chromosome 12 including hypochondrogenesis, achondrogenesis and Kniest dysplasia. Noonan syndrome, which includes heart and facial developmental defects among the primary symptoms, is caused by a mutant form of PTPN11 gene product, SH-PTP2. Chromosome 12 is also home to a homeobox gene cluster which encodes crucial transcription factors for morphogenesis, and the natural killer complex gene cluster encoding C-type lectin proteins which mediate the NK cell response to MHC I interaction. Trisomy 12p leads to facial development defects, seizure disorders and a host of other symptoms varying in severity depending on the extent of mosaicism and is most severe in cases of complete trisomy. The C12orf52 gene product has been provisionally designated C12orf52 pending further characterization.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsC12orf52; Chromosome 12 open reading frame 52; RBPJ-interacting and tubulin-associated protein; RITA; RITA_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11945R-Biotin | RITA/C12orf52 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11945R-Cy3 | RITA/C12orf52 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11945R-Cy5 | RITA/C12orf52 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11945R-Cy5.5 | RITA/C12orf52 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11945R-Cy7 | RITA/C12orf52 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11945R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameRITA/C12orf52 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameRITA/C12orf52 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameRITA/C12orf52 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namezinc finger protein 331
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-10-06
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Zinc fingers C2H2-type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedRITA overexpression increased expression of p53 and Fbxw7 and downregulated expression of cyclin D1, cyclin E, CDK2, Hes-1 and NF-kappaB p65. These changes led to growth inhibition and induced G0/G1 cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in SMMC7721 and HepG2 cells.structural and biophysical studies demonstrate that RITA binds RBP-J similarly to the RAM (RBP-J-associated molecule) domain of Notch, our biochemical and cellular assays suggest that RITA interacts with additional regions in RBP-J.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11945R-FITC | RITA/C12orf52 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11945R-HRP | RITA/C12orf52 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies