Rinsing Fluid, Granulated
Rinsing Fluid, Granulated is available 1 time from Himedia labs
GM1622-5X500G | Rinsing Fluid, Granulatedsize: 5X500G | 212.84 USD
- DescriptionRinsing Fluid, Granulated by HiMedia Laboratories is used as a rinsing fluid in the membrane filtration procedure.
- Cultural ResponseCultural characteristics observed after an incubation at 35 -37ºC for 18 - 24 hours.Recovery is carried out on Standard Nutrient Agar No.1
- AppearanceCream to yellow coloured granular medium
- Storage TemperatureStore below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2-8°C.
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- Storage ConditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- OrderingTo order Rinsing Fluid, Granulated , please use the Cat. Nr.GM1622-5X500G and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for Rinsing Fluid, Granulated
- Gene target
- Short nameRinsing Fluid, Granulated
- Alternative nameRinsing Fluid, Granulated
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR