Recombinant Human Resistin
Recombinant Human Resistin is available 2 times from Genways bulk labs
- Storestore in freezer for long therm or fridge for short time storage
- Categoryresearch antibodies, ELISAs, e. Coli rec. human proteins
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- SourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Alternative techniquerec
GWB-BIG112 | Recombinant Human Resistinsize: bulk | Place ask USD
GWB-2C6AB1 | Recombinant Human Resistin Mutantsize: bulk | Place ask USD
- Catalog numberGWB-2C6AB1
- PricePlace ask USD
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedleptin disturb insulin receptor substrate 1 activity and expression in megakaryocytes. This might be a cause of the insulin resistance observed in platelets from patients with type 2 diabetes.High insulin and leptin increase resistin and inflammatory cytokine production from human mononuclear cells.Results showed that exposure to maternal gestational diabetes was associated with increased ADIPOQ methylation and decreased ADIPOQ and RETN gene expression. Especially for ADIPOQ methylation and expression, findings support an epigenetic mechanisms controlling adipokine gene expression may be involved in fetal programming of type 2 diabetes mellitus.Adiponectin, RBP4 and resistin levels are associated with metabolic syndrome in pubertal obese children.Resistin appears to be not the main link between obesity and insulin resistance in children and adolescents but because of its association with Tanner stage, it may be related to the maturation of children during pubertal development.In diabetic and non-diabetic subjects the atherogenic LDL cholesterol shows an inverse correlation with resistin, whereas the protective anti-atherosclerotic HDL cholesterol is positively correlated with resistin.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
[Tyr12]-Somatostatin-28 (1-14) [Ser-Ala-Asn-Ser-Asn-Pro-Ala-Met-Ala-Pro-Arg-Tyr-Arg-Lys; MW 1562.78]
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT