Real time PCR detection kit for Epizootic virus
Real time PCR detection kit for Epizootic virus is available 4 times from Mybiosource labs
MBS486144 | Real-time PCR detection kit for Epizootic haematopoietic necrosis virussize: 150 Reactions (Standard Version) | 974.82 USD
MBS486144 | Real-time PCR detection kit for Epizootic haematopoietic necrosis virus[Epizootic haematopoietic necrosis virus]size: NA | Place ask USD
MBS486312 | Real-time PCR detection kit for Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Virussize: 50 Reactions (Easy Version-Require PCR Machine) | 734.94 USD
MBS486312 | Real-time PCR detection kit for Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Virus[Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Virus]size: 150 Reactions (Advanced Version) | Place ask USD
- Products_typePCR Kit
- Other sizeplease contact us to order other different size
- DescriptionThe detections of the targets with this kit is a type of test that can be performed on any target containing biological samples after clean up of interfering agents. The assay must be performed following the protocol.Real time PCR kits are used with DNA extraction kits supplied in 50 or 100 tests with polymerase chain reaction (PCR). It monitors the amplification of a targeted DNA molecule during the PCR quantitatively (Quantitative real-time PCR), semi-quantitatively. RNA is often converted to cDNA. Often used as diagnostic tool. Ct values will have to be set for your probes.
- GroupPCR, polymerase chain reaction
- AboutTAQ or Pfu or Pfx or other enzymes are used for polycmerase chain reaction and have different specificity. The mores specific the lower the yield.Real-time PCR amplification mixes are available for quantification with specific selected primers and with optimized buffers.
- PropertiesThermocyclers can be callibrated for identical ramping curves to obtain a more accurate PCR.
- Techniquedetection, Real-time, PCR
- Alternative techniquertpcr
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832