ReadiUse microscope mounting solution
ReadiUse microscope mounting solution is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionReadiUse microscope mounting solution is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. ReadiUse microscope mounting solution is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that ReadiUse microscope mounting solution is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionThe volume (ml) in milliliters of buffered % w/v solutions at the medium pH are also used for DNA extraction Organic (Phenol-Chloroform) Extraction, Non-Organic (Proteinase K and Salting out), Chelex (Ion Exchange Resin) Extraction, EDTA or PBS aqueous.
- Gene target
- Short nameReadiUse microscope mounting
- Alternative nameReadiUse microscope mounting solution
20009 | ReadiUse microscope mounting solutionsize: 50 mL | 133.64 USD
Recombinant Agrobacterium radiobacter Uracil phosphoribosyltransferase upp Uracil phosphoribosyltransferase upp
Recombinant Treponema pallidum subsp pallidum Isoleucine tRNA ligase ileS partial Isoleucine tRNA ligase ileS partial