Rb P105 RB Thr821 Antibody Conjugated
Rb P105 RB Thr821 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenRb/P105 RB Thr821
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Rb/P105 RB Thr821.
- Modification siteThr821
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human Retinoblastoma associated protein around the phosphorylation site of Thr821
- Gene ID number5925
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundRb is a tumor suppressor gene which functions as a negative regulator of the cell cycle by interacting with transcription factors including E2F1, PU1, ATF2, UBF, Elf1 and cAbl. This ability of Rb to alter transcription is regulated by phosphorylation catalyzed by the cyclin dependent protein kinases (cdks). Rb is phosphorylated on serine and threonine, but not on tyrosine residues. It forms a complex with SV40 large T antigen, adenovirus E1A, and human papilloma virus 16E. Rb protein may act by regulating transcription and loss of its function leads to uncontrolled cell growth. Aberrations in the Rb gene have been implicated in cancers of breast, colon, prostate, kidney, nasopharynx, and leukemia.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsOSRC; P105 RB; P105RB; PP105; PP110; pRb; RB 1; RB1; RB1 protein; Retinoblastoma 1 including osteosarcoma; Retinoblastoma 1; Retinoblastoma associated protein; Retinoblastoma related osteosarcoma; Retinoblastoma susceptibility gene; Including osteosarcoma; RB_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3452R-Biotin | Rb/P105 RB (Thr821) Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-3452R-Cy3 | Rb/P105 RB (Thr821) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
bs-3452R-Cy5 | Rb/P105 RB (Thr821) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
bs-3452R-Cy5.5 | Rb/P105 RB (Thr821) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
bs-3452R-Cy7 | Rb/P105 RB (Thr821) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3452R-Cy7
- Price453.23 USD
- Long nameRb/P105 RB (Thr821) Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameRb/P105 RB (Thr821) Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameRb/P105 RB (Thr821) (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namenuclear factor kappa B subunit 2
- Synonyms gene name
- nuclear factor of kappa light polypeptide gene enhancer in B-cells 2 (p49/p100)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-11-14
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Ankyrin repeat domain containing
- NF-kappa B complex subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedARHGAP5 (the gene encoding p190-B RhoGAP) is a probable target for the amplification at 14q12, and p190-B RhoGAP promotes cells spreading and migration by negatively regulating RhoA activity in Huh-7 hepatocellular carcinoma cellsResults link Cdk5 to Rho-ROCK signaling via Src and p190RhoGAP and implicate Cdk5 in the regulation of cell contraction, attachment, and migration.A cell cycle-regulated reduction in endogenous p190 levels is linked to completion of cytokinesis and generation of viable cell progeny.precise control of p190-B Rho GTPase-activating protein activity is critical for normal branching morphogenesis during mammary gland developmentData indicate a role for p120-catenin (amino acids 820-843) domain in the p120-catenin.p190RhoGAP signaling complex assembly and membrane targeting.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-3452R-FITC | Rb/P105 RB (Thr821) Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-3452R-HRP | Rb/P105 RB (Thr821) Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR