Rat Platelet Derived Growth Factor C PDGFC Kit 96 well plate
Rat Platelet Derived Growth Factor C PDGFC Kit 96 well plate is available 6 times from Bioma labs
- Verified reactivityRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Samples to be analyzedPlasma
- Assay classSandwich
- Protein numberPlease refer to Uniprot
- Alternate protein numberPlease refer to SwissProt
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- Gene namePlatelet Derived Growth Factor C
- Alternate gene namePDGF-C; SCDGF; VEGF-E; Fallotein; Spinal cord-derived growth factor; Platelet-derived growth factor C, latent form; Platelet-derived growth factor C, receptor-binding form
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Storage recommendation-20°C. Bring all reagents to room temperature before beginning test. The kit may be stored at 4°C for immediate use within two days upon arrival. Reseal any unused strips with desiccant pack. Minimize freeze/thaw cycles.
- Use for8 months
- ELISA's specificityThis assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Platelet Derived Growth Factor C (PDGFC). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Platelet Derived Growth Factor C (PDGFC) and analogues was observed.
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- Precision of the testIntra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Platelet Derived Growth Factor C (PDGFC) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Platelet Derived Growth Factor C (PDGFC) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate. CV(%) = SD/meanX100 Intra-Assay: CV
- ELISA's stabilityThe stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- QCThe Kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- Research main areaCytokine;
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, platelet derived growth factor C, PDGFC and IDBG-42546 and ENSG00000145431 and 56034, protein homodimerization activity, nuclei, Pdgfc and IDBG-153854 and ENSMUSG00000028019 and 54635, PDGFC and IDBG-630627 and ENSBTAG00000043959 and 613787
EKU09542 | Rat Platelet Derived Growth Factor C (PDGFC) CLIA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 9784.82 USD
EKU09542 | Rat Platelet Derived Growth Factor C (PDGFC) CLIA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 5407.86 USD
EKU09542 | Rat Platelet Derived Growth Factor C (PDGFC) CLIA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 1274.91 USD
EKU06688 | Rat Platelet Derived Growth Factor C (PDGFC) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 1071.77 USD
EKU06688 | Rat Platelet Derived Growth Factor C (PDGFC) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 4515.89 USD
EKU06688 | Rat Platelet Derived Growth Factor C (PDGFC) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 8164.33 USD
Recombinant Archaeoglobus fulgidus Uncharacterized protein AF_1488 AF_1488 Uncharacterized protein AF_1488 AF_1488
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies