Rat Mu-type opioid receptor ELISA Kit
Rat Mu-type opioid receptor ELISA Kit is available 0 time from Abbex labs
- CategoryELISA Kits
- Raised inN/A
- Targettype opioid receptor ELISA
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only. The range and sensitivity is subject to change. Please contact us for the latest product information. For accurate results, sample concentrations must be diluted to mid-range of the kit.If you require a specific range, please contact us in advance or write your request in your order comments.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- DescriptionThe receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- Gene target
- Short nameMu- opioid receptor ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Alternative nameRat Mu-classification opioid receptor Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
S-Demethyl S-[4-(4-Fluorophenyl)-6-isopropyl-2-(N-methylmethylsulfonamido)pyrimidin-5-hydroxyethyl Rosuvastatin