Rat IL-10 PicoKine ELISA Kit
Rat IL-10 PicoKine ELISA Kit is available 2 times from Boster labs
EK0418 | Rat IL-10 PicoKine ELISA Kitsize: 1x96 well plate | 620.84 USD
EK0418 | Rat IL-10 PicoKine ELISA Kitsize: 96wells/kit, with removable strips. | 583.5 USD
- ELISA's applicationFor quantitative measurement of rat IL-10 in cell culture supernatant, serum and plasma EDTA .
- Gene testedRat IL-10
- ELISA standard curveConcentration(pg/ml) + 0 + 31.2 + 62.5 + 125 + 250 + 500 + 1000 + 2000 O.D. + 0.071 + 0.102 + 0.137 + 0.228 + 0.413 + 0.687 + 1.261 + 2.064
- ELISA kit detection limits31.2pg/ml to 2000pg/ml
- ELISA's sensitivity< 4pg/ml
- Target of this ELISANatural and recombinant rat IL-10
- Cross reactionthe ELISA does not cross react with any other proteins except from closely related species
- ELISA's precision parametersintra assay precisions and inter assay precisions samples;1;2;3;1;2;3 n;16;16;16;24;24;24 mean (pg/ml);277;821;1344;316;938;1620 ELISA standard deviations 13.85;34.5;52.42;29.1;70.35;144.2 CV(%);5;4.2;3.9;9.2;7.5;8.9
- ELISA kit descriptionGENTAUR's rat IL-10 ELISA test is a ready to use ELISA kit. We use a monoclonal from mouse specific for IL-10 was used as capure antibodies on the ELISA test plate. The internal standards (E.coli, S19-N178) and your samples are measured with a biotin conjugated polyclonal from goat specific for IL-10 will than be washed with PBS. The colour reaction with TMB on HRP will colour the well from blue to yellow with the stop solution. The more rat IL-10 in your sample the higher the ELISA signal will be compared to this elisa's standard curve.
- Detector and capure antibodiesa monoclonal antibodies from mouse;a biotinylated polyclonal antibodies from goat
- The ELISA containsCatalog number;Description;Quantity -;96-well plate precoated with anti- rat IL-10 antibodies;1 ST0000-10;Lyophilized recombinant rat IL-10 standard;10ng/tubex2 AR1107;Biotinylated anti- rat IL-10 antibodies;130ul(dilutions 1:100) AR1103;Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex(ABC);130ul(dilutions 1:100) AR1106-1;Sample diluent buffers;30ml AR1106-2;antibodies diluent buffers;12ml AR1106-3;ABC diluent buffers;12ml AR1104;TMB color developing agents;10ml AR1105;TMB stop solution;10ml -;Adhesive cover;4
- How the elisa worksSample the amount of 100ul/well of the standard solution at 2000pg/ml, 1000pg/ml, 500pg/ml, 250pg/ml, 125pg/ml, 62.5pg/ml, 31.2pg/ml rat IL-10 standard solutions into the precoated 96-well plate. Add 0.1ml of the sample diluent buffers into the control well (Zero well). Add 0.1ml of each properly diluted sample of rat cell culture supernatant, serum or plasma(EDTA) to each empty well. See “Sample dilutions Guideline” above for details. We recommend that each rat IL-10 standard solution and each sample is measured in duplicate.
- Minutes of TMB incubation20-25
- More gene infoInterleukin-10, also called cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor, is implicated in tumorigenesis, and it has been shown that polymorphisms in its gene promoter correlate with differential amounts of production. IL-10 is an important cytokine with anti-inflammatory, anti-immune, and antifibrotic functions. It is also an important regulatory cytokine whose involvement extends into diverse areas of the human immune system. IL-10 is a recently described natural endogenous immunosuppressive cytokine that has been identified in human, murine, and other organisms. IL-10 significantly affects chemokine biology, because human IL-10 inhibits chemokine production and is a specific chemotactic factor for CD8+ T cells. It suppresses the ability of CD4+ T cells, but not CD8+ T cells, to migrate in response to IL-8. Interleukin-10 gene polymorphisms and interleukin-10 production capability may contribute to the development of skin squamous cell carcinomas after renal transplantation. The interleukin-10 locus contributes to the heritability of psoriasis susceptibility. With regard to sudden infant death, IL-10 is of special interest. This is an immunoregulatory cytokine that plays an important role in the development of infectious disease. The mIL-10 gene is mapped to mouse chromosome 1 and the hIL-10 gene is also mapped to human chromosome 1.
- AntigenE.coli, S19-N178
- Keep atStore at 4˚C for 6 months, at -20˚C for 12 months. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles(Shipped with wet ice.)
- Gene nameinterleukin 10
- AlternativeCSIF;Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor;GVHDS;IL 10;IL-10;IL10;IL10_HUMAN;IL10A;Interleukin 10;Interleukin-10;Interleukin10;MGC126450;MGC126451;T cell growth inhibitory factor;TGIF
- Gen protein identityP29456
- Entrez nr.25325
- Gene NameIl10
- Assay range31.2pg/ml-2000pg/ml
- ImmunogenExpression system for standard: E.coli; Immunogen sequence: S19-N178
- Storage & Transport ConditionsStore at 4°C for 6 months, at -20°C for 12 months. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles (Shipped with wet ice).
- Cross-reactivityThere is no detectable cross-reactivity with other relevant proteins.
- Kit Components10ng/tube
- Sample Typecell culture supernates, serum and plasma(EDTA).
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Gene target
- Short nameIL-10 PicoKine ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Alternative nameRat Interleukin-10 PicoKine Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies