Rat FABP4 ELISA Kit
Rat FABP4 ELISA Kit is available 2 times from Abbex labs
abx155494 | Rat FABP4 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1277.48 USD
abx575291 | Rat FABP4 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1077.07 USD
- CategoryELISA Kits
- Raised inN/A
- TargetRat FABP4 ELISA
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only. The range and sensitivity is subject to change. Please contact us for the latest product information. For accurate results, sample concentrations must be diluted to mid-range of the kit.If you require a specific range, please contact us in advance or write your request in your order comments.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Gene target
- Short nameFABP4 ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Alternative nameRat fatty acid binding protein 4, adipocyte Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, fatty acid binding protein 4, adipocyte, A-FABP and AFABP and ALBP and aP2 and HEL-S-104, FABP4 and IDBG-26715 and ENSG00000170323 and 2167, fatty acid binding, nuclei, Fabp4 and IDBG-131207 and ENSMUSG00000062515 and 11770, FABP4 and IDBG-644862 and ENSBTAG00000037526 and 281759
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR