Rat ELA4 Elastase 4 ELISA Kit
Rat ELA4 Elastase 4 ELISA Kit is available 2 times from Biomatik labs
EKE62105 | Rat ELA4 (Elastase 4) ELISA Kitsize: 96 Tests | 859.26 USD
abx120105 | VZVgH Antibodysize: 0.5 mg | 846.81 USD
- Estimated Turnaround Time6-11 business days
- Target NameNA
- Target's alterntive nameELA4
- Species ReactivityRat
- Sample TypeSerum, Plasma, Biological Fluids
- Detection Range1.56-100 ng/mL
- Sensitivity0.94 ng/mL
- Detection MethodColorimetric
- Assay Time4.5 hours
- ApplicationFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Assay TypeSandwich
- Shipping ConditionsIce packs
- Storage TemperatureShort term: 4°C; Long term: see manual.
- Precaution of UseThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes.
- Shelf lifeUse Rat ELA4 (Elastase 4) ELISA Kit before 6 months
- Cross ActivityNo significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.
- Test PrincipleThis ELISA kit uses Sandwich-ELISA as the method. The micro ELISA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Rat ELA4 . Standards or samples are added to the appropriate micro ELISA plate wells and combined with the specific antibody. Then a biotinylated detection antibody specific for Rat ELA4 and Avidin-Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) conjugate are added to each micro plate well successively and incubated. Free components are washed away. The substrate solution is added to each well. Only those wells that contain Rat ELA4, biotinylated detection antibody and Avidin-HRP conjugate will appear blue in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by adding Stop Solution and the color turns yellow. The optical density (OD) is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm ± 2 nm. The OD value is proportional to the concentration of Rat ELA4. The concentration of Rat ELA4 in samples can be calculated by comparing the OD of the samples to the standard curve.
- Quality SystemsThe kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 certified facilities.
- Research AreaCancer, Cell Biology
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inMouse
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
Fish Myosin Heavy Chain 1, Skeletal Muscle, Adult ELISA Kit[Myosin Heavy Chain 1, Skeletal Muscle, Adult]