Rat Apolipoprotein A1 ELISA Kit
Rat Apolipoprotein A1 ELISA Kit is available 2 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryELISA Kits
- Raised inN/A
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only. The range and sensitivity is subject to change. Please contact us for the latest product information. For accurate results, sample concentrations must be diluted to mid-range of the kit.If you require a specific range, please contact us in advance or write your request in your order comments.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Alternative techniqueelisas
abx575111 | Rat Apolipoprotein A1 (APOA1) ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 952.68 USD
- Catalog numberabx575111
- Price952.68 USD
- Size96 tests
- TargetRat Apolipoprotein A1 (APOA1) ELISA
- Gene target
- Short nameApolipoprotein A1 (APOA1) ELISA Kit
- Alternative nameRat Apolipoprotein A1 (apolipoprotein A-I) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, apolipoprotein A-I, APOA1 and IDBG-72644 and ENSG00000118137 and 335, lipoprotein particle binding, nuclei, Apoa1 and IDBG-161189 and ENSMUSG00000032083 and 11806, APOA1 and IDBG-630796 and ENSBTAG00000002258 and 281631
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameapolipoprotein A1
- Synonyms gene name
- apolipoprotein A-I
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedtranslocation of cholesterol and phospholipid into the cytosol is related to the apo A-I-mediated HDL assembly in astrocytes through functional association with caveolin-1 and a cyclosporin A-sensitive cyclophilin protein(s).ABCA1 is diminished and ABCG1 is increased by N-acetylcysteine, which counteracts the reduction in apo A-I-mediated cholesterol effluxABCA1-dependent cholesterol mobilization to apoA-I increased new cholesterol synthesis, indicating depletion of the regulatory pool of hepatocyte cholesterol during HDL formationThe association of CLPP with microtubules is mediated by caveolin-1, induced by apoA-I and regulates intracellular cholesterol trafficking for assembly of cellular lipids to apoA-I-HDL.Data show that a complex of apolipoprotein A-I and pregnenolone modulate the rate of protein biosynthesis in liver cells.ApoA-I reduced I/R-induced inflammatory responses, decreased renal microscopic damage and improved renal function. ApoA-I protects kidney from I/R injury by inhibiting inflammatory cytokines release and neutrophil infiltration and activation.on neonatal rat ventricular cardiomyocytes, the aldosterone-dependent chronotropic effects of antiapoA-1 IgG involve the nongenomic activation of L-type calcium channelsApoA-I may be a protective blood-borne factor involved in the remote ischemic preconditioning mechanism.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
abx155214 | Rat Apolipoprotein A1 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1112.63 USD
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp