Rat anti neutrophil antibody ANA ELISA Kit
Rat anti neutrophil antibody ANA ELISA Kit is available 2 times from Yehua labs
YHB1176Ra-48 | Rat anti-neutrophil antibody(ANA)ELISA Kitsize: 48-wells plate | 472.64 USD
YHB1176Ra-96 | Rat anti-neutrophil antibody(ANA)ELISA Kitsize: 96-wells plate | 811.07 USD
- Long nameELISA test kit for detection of Rat anti-neutrophil antibody(ANA)
- Product descriptionThis is a high quality and sensivity elisa kit for detection of Rat (Rattus norvegicus) anti-neutrophil antibody(ANA) in samples from Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant, Urine. The kit designed for a specific detection of the Rat ANA) and no significant cross-reactivity was observed with other species. However, due to limited testing and knowledge, there is no ful guarantee that the kit will not cross-react with a species which was not tested yet.
- TypeEnzyme-linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Gene nameANA)
- Species reactivityRat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Recognized antigenanti-neutrophil antibody(ANA)
- Detection wavelenght450nm
- Assay time1-2h
- Sample typesSerum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant, Urine
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Shipping conditionsThe Rat anti-neutrophil antibody(ANA)ELISA Kit is shipped on ice packs / blue ice at +4 degrees Celsius.
- Storage conditionsThis ELISA test kit for detection of Rat anti-neutrophil antibody(ANA) should be stored refrigerated at temperatures between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius. If properly stored, the elisa kit is stable for 6 to 12 months.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by YeHua they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-neutrophil antibody(ANA)ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, Antibody, ELISA, anti
- Alternative nameRat antibody to-neutrophil (Antibody to)(ANA)Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832