Rat anti Mouse IgG
Rat anti Mouse IgG is available 2 times from Fitzgerald labs
- CategorySecondary Antibody
- Raised inRat
- Antibody SubtypeUnconjugated Secondary Antibodies
- Area of researchImmunology
- Cross ReactivityShould be determined by the end user
- Shipping conditionsBlue Ice
- Techniqueanti mouse, Mouse, anti, IgG
- Alternative techniquemurine
41-M61A | Rat anti Mouse IgGsize: 1 mg | 414.48 USD
10R-I158A | Rat anti Mouse IgG kappasize: 1 mg | 660.46 USD
- Catalog number10R-I158A
- Price660.46 USD
- Size1 mg
- Type of ImmunogenMouse IgG kappa antibodies were raised in rat using murine igG kappa ..
- IsotypesIgM kappa
- Concentration1.0 mg/ml
- Form & BufferPBS with 0.1% NaN3.
- StorageAliquot and store at -20 deg C. Avoid repeated Freeze/Thaw cycles
- Tested forELISA
- Usage RecommendationsOptimal conditions to be determined by end user
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.This is against a protein of mus musculus directed antibody.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus,Rattus norvegicus
- Gene target
- Short nameanti Mouse IgG kappa
- Alternative nameRat antibody to Mouse Immunoglobulin G kappa
0. Gene info
- Long gene namecasein kappa
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- casein, kappa
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-04-21
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene