RAT ANTI MOUSE CD11b
RAT ANTI MOUSE CD11b is available 1 time from Gentaur genprice labs
- When will I be deliveredThe RAT ANTI MOUSE CD11b will be delivered to your laboratory the next week after your order if you order it before Friday 15:30.
- How to orderThe reference at Genprice for this lab product is 285-MCA711. It is a frequent ordered reagent.
- Contact with other usersRAT ANTI MOUSE CD11b is frequently used in research laboratories. We can supply you with references if needed.
- Gene target
- Short nameANTI MOUSE CD11b
- Techniqueanti mouse, Mouse, anti
- Alternative nameRAT antibody to MOUSE CD11b
- Alternative techniquemurine
285-MCA711 | RAT ANTI MOUSE CD11bsize: 1 kit or item | 872 USD
- Catalog number285-MCA711
- Price872 USD
- Size1 kit or item
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.This is against a protein of mus musculus directed antibody.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus,Rattus norvegicus
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameintegrin subunit alpha M
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- integrin, alpha M (complement component receptor 3, alpha; also known as CD11b (p170), macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide)
- integrin, alpha M (complement component 3 receptor 3 subunit)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1988-08-05
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Complement system
- Integrin alpha subunits
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedComplement receptor 3 (CR3) is involved in the binding of Leishmania promastigote surface antigen-2 leucine-rich repeat motifs to macrophages, an interaction which can be blocked by anti-CR3 antibodies.Promotes the recruitment of CD11b-expressing monocytes, the major heart-infiltrating cells in experimental autoimmune myocarditis.These results indicate that CR3 and CR4 are not critical to the pathogenesis of experimental cerebral malaria despite their role in elimination of complement-opsonized pathogens.CD11b and CXCR4 but not CCR7 have roles in neutrophil migration modulating lymph node lymphocyte proliferation in bacterial infectionsfindings demonstrated that CD11b was critical for the recruitment of alveolar macrophages, but not pulmonary dendritic cells, into the lung after pneumococcal challengeboth LFA-1 and Mac-1 regulate pulmonary infiltration of neutrophils and lung edema associated with abdominal sepsisCD11b+ macrophages play an important role in intraperitoneal lipopolysaccharides-induced aberrant lymphangiogenesis and lymphatic dysfunction in the diaphragm.The frequency of conventional splenic CD11b+ dendritic cell(DC)s of Usp18-deficient mice is significantly reduced, whereas the frequencies of conventional CD8+ DCs and plasmacytoid DCs remains normal.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene